How It Works
1. Water is extracted from source
2. It is stored in a raw water tank
3. A pump extracts the water from the tank
4. The water passes through bespoke multi-filtration pre-treatment
5. Chemicals are dosed into the water stream as per application
6. The water is pumped into a specially designed reverse osmosis system
7. The purified water is treated to the required spec and stored, ready for distribution
8. Brine from the process is reclaimed and disposed of
Standard systems purify from 1.5m3 to 85 000m3 of water per day
Fully autonomous, off-grid systems, that are environmentally friendly.
Excess of power can be produced for grid supplementation.
Mobility and Agility is key. Rapid deployment and erection of the systems where required.
Equipment fits inside a shipping container, easily and safely transported.
Affordable and re-deployable assets serving a large range of applications with a minimum maintenance cost.
OFF GRID POWER SOLUTIONS
The intention of Takats'Eau to provide off-grid decentralized solutions is undoubtedly at the core of our ethos.
Through our partners and engineering team, we can provide a fully off-grid water purification plant to meet your needs, with the option to incorporate a mini-grid supply for basic electrical usages such as lighting and plugs.
However, we are not limited to just the mini-grid and incident power. We are also able to provide a turnkey solution, should you choose to take yourself off the grid for your daily power usage.